Hey! Today at 2:30pm I'm going to my Pawpaw and Nana's farm in Arkansa! I get to see my Horse Stick and possibly my new horse Chocolate. It's mother is Hershey so i'm naming it chocolate! Get it Hershey Chocolate! LOL ..............Well i'm about to eat lunch and then go buy 2 movies for the road and a note book to write songs in! Yes my dream is to be like taylor swift and/ or photographer and/ or Lawyer and/or A party planner and/or Room Designer! Make sure you mark which one you like the best. The poll is down under my Bio so Please VOTE! So yea I know i'm going to rent napolian dinomite Cause that movie is just Freakin Awsome! So Right now i'm going to start tying weirdly! I hpoe you can udenr santd tihs. Haha. So I'm gnoing to tpye nromally now. So yea I don't no if i will be blogging everyday probably not. And you know me i'm going to make a slideshow out of the pics i get at arkansa. I will blog on Sun. Hopefully Sooner! BYE
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
be a photographer!!!!
Maddy
Post a Comment