So July 4th Has just passed by. I love Sparklers. They're sparkly. I love sparkly things. And glitter. Anyway, story time: When I was younger, I was always that little kid who would run around picking up used sparklers off the ground and I would inevitably pick up the SCALDING HOT BURNING end that was still smoldering. Then cue the screaming bloody murder in front of everyone and running into the house to ice your hand. All the adults are shaking their heads because they saw you do the same thing last year. Gotta love humiliating childhood memories. Sadly i didn't get to Do that this year cause i was in Arkansas. It was Fun! I will tell you about it in a slide show it just i don't wanna do it right now! So Happy Late 4th of july! Now i'm going to try to name all 11 horses! Jypsie,Pepper,JJ,Hershey,Bo,Blue,Sister,April,FBI,Jack, and freckles! Yeah! GO ME! Peace!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Lol!!! That hurts i've done it before.
Post a Comment