BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wed. June 24

This is Kinda random but July 21 I'm going to mexico! I'll tell bout it twardw the end of this post. Right now i'm getting ready to go to my moms last swim meeting! Then i only have 1 more 2day swim meet!!! Then it's over. I just sitting here with my swim suite on. Really awsome Cuda Shorts and even awsomer pink peace sunglasses hanging out on my head! (there sitting on a really awsome side pony!) So today i went to swim practice AGAIN! Then my coach dannny's sister (Amanda) came over to BABYSIT us idk why. She even said that i don't need a babysitter! So yea Great day huh! So 4 dinner were having baked chicken that comes out of a bag!!! YUMMY! So mexico, I'm going with my percussion director Mr. B, His wife Mrs.Kay and his daughter ( my friend) Hope oftem called Hobbo or Hopey. And we get to go with my all time Favorite family! Mrs. Yevette , Mr. Brian, Tommy, Tyler, and Andrew often called Drewsy. It's so cool. Here are my top 5 reasons! You don't have to pay when you eat, The waters clear, you get really awsome Sun burns, You get to take pics of your sunburns, And you get to make slideshows with those pics.........Gtg to meeting! Blog 2marrow

0 comments: