BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mon. June 29

Well I haven't posted all weekend because i have been at a swim meet! Not any swim But the biggest most important fantastic swim meet of the Year! It's the top 5% of Swimmers And the Fastest 5% swimmers! These girls are FAST! The events i swam on Saturday were Free and Back. Events 8 and 20. In free i made alternate in Finals which is the top 16 and i was placed 18 but in the end i bet two swimmers and would have made 14. I made Finals in back and got 14 over all! In Swimming that is excellent! That means I'm the 14 fastest girl in Texas! Sunday Was my moms birthday but we were still at the swim meet! I swam fly, I.M. ( individual Medley) and A Medley Relay! 52, 70, 76. Fly i got 23. I.M I'm not sure! I would have made Finals Until we saw the next heat. But i dropped 2 seconds! Our relay was absolutely HORRIBLE! I don't even know what place we Were in! So you think thats easy? Well it's alot harder than you think! Both days you get up at 6:00am and you don't go home till 9:00pm. Even worse you can't go to the concession stand and buy stuff you have to eat pasta and rice all week including the swim meet! Lots of Fruits and Veggies and even worse drinking HONEY from the bottle! GAG! So People of the world JOIN SWIM TEAM! It sounds terrible but it is FUN! ~peace love Swim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice :-)
-maddie

Anonymous said...

dont worry my relay got LAST!!!

Anonymous said...

r u obsessed with yourself

Anonymous said...

why do u always talk bout swimming