BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Summers too soon!

SUPER SUPER SRY! i haven't posted in forever! But i'm starting to again cause it's almost time for school to be out! ): All my besties are leaving me! But i'll try to keep you updated if you update me! I"M GUNNA MISS ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Luv ya'll <3 POST ASAP................................... BYE HAV FUN AT STRACK can't belive i'm gunna say it but............. STRACK RULES! Go Cougars!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!!!!! You'll be without raska 4 once!!!! i wonder who ull hog next????

Anonymous said...

yeah really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well im goin 2 schindewolf so i can tell strack peoples

Em!ly(: said...

Ok so its emily and im goin 2 stack. i cant believe ur goin 2 schindewolf. Tear, tear!!! :-(((

Unknown said...

I cant believe ur going to shindewolf. im going to miss u sooo much!!!!

Anonymous said...

why do you call it daily dose of hadley if you don't blog everyday