BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sat. May 23

This morning i had a swim meet! I won everything! But then something bad happend! Well more than 1 thing. #1 i added time to my fly! #2 i found out i can't go frog hunting #3 the swim meet got rained out!!!! NOW the good news! i was already finished with all my events so i didn't miss anything #2 i get to go frog hunting 2marrow #3 I'm going to the mall! Yeah Yeah Yeah 4 me! HAPPINESS IS IN MY EYES (sadly u can't see my eyes)!!!!!!! Now since i hav nothing better to do i'm going to tell you MY horsecope....did i spell that right? There will be a strong connection between you and a very surprising person today. And what does that mean? HAHA BYE! lovelovelove ~H~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Had. Our meet got rained out too. But I was done with my events so i was lucky. Raska was 2 seconds away from making ponderosa in fly but she didnt get to do it. :-( I get to go to the mall today to look for my dress!!! i cant wait. U should see hopes dress. its soooo cute!!!