Hi guys yesterday i watched ( MOH ) and di pottery and went to the grocery store! FUN♥ I think soon i'll have my own pottery store. Ok well i'll post l8tr GTG.
Hey friends go to playlist.com and login as user: friendaholic pass: 060498 listen to music and add music. Make sure you put it in the right playlist! :)
Hi! I'm 11. Class of 2016.I try not to be a big deal At all. I’m fully equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor. In my spare time I like to cook in my kitchen and write Random songs about people. I like people who can be sarcastic and laugh about tense situations.
I like people who are exciting. I think it's endearing when Old guys talk to younger men. It's like the old dude knows everything in the world and the younger guy is learning it all. I need everything to be organized. All the time.
I think little kids are awesome.
I'm a thinker. I'm fascinated by black and white pictures. I can't concentrate on the conversation if the TV's on. I love surprises and hardwood floors. My lucky number is 13. I like Planning and designing things! I’m Different and have a mind of my own. I have a little sister Kinley and a Dog Tucker! I like making slideshows and videos. It's a way to capture the Past. I'm a sucker for cowboy boots and big trucks! I’m a HUGE country music fan and LOVE Taylor Swift! My beasties are Lisette, Morgan, Cassie, Olivia, Lexi, Julia, Kathryn and of course my cousins Maddy, Carter and riley! ♥ THIS IS MY BLOG♥ Oh yeah my name is Hadley!
0 comments:
Post a Comment